DROP SHOT TOP GUN
The Drop Shot Top Gun racket is a versatile intermediate padel racket for players looking for control. Its wide contact point in the centre promises very accurate shots.
Why are you going to like the Drop Shot Top Gun padel racket?
The Drop Shot racket is appealing because it provides a great hybrid balance between control and power, with a large centred contact point. In addition, its materials make it particularly resistant and durable.
What type of player is it aimed at?
The padel rackets of this model are intended for players who have reached an advanced level, although an intermediate player will also find comfort in it. In addition to being powerful and balanced, it is useful for achieving great accuracy during shots.
Design and colours
The green logo on a black background gives this padel racket a modern design. Subtle red details have been included for added visual interest. If you want to buy a versatile padel racket, this is a model to consider.
- Frame and faces. Made entirely of carbon, which gives the racket durability, resistance and firmness.
- Mould. Hybrid design, close to the teardrop format. Structure that provides a lot of control on the playing court.
- Core. EVA (Ethylene Vinyl Acetate) Soft Rubber, which provides comfort, shock absorption and good spin.
- High and centred contact point, which allows excellent precision to be achieved.
- Weight. With a weight range between 360 and 370 grams, as well as a comfortable profile thickness of 38 mm.