BLACK CROWN PITON 7.0 SOFT
The Black Crown Piton 7.0 Soft racket allows intermediate players who want to increase the quality of their game to dominate different areas of the court.
Why will you like the Black Crown Piton 7.0 Soft padel racket?
The Black Crown Piton 7.0 Soft racket is designed to provide a controlled game that will allow you to play both forehand and backhand shots. It is a high-performance padel racket made of very lightweight materials. It has rough faces, a carbon frame and Eva softrubber core.
Who is the Black Crown Piton 7.0 Soft padel racket for?
The Black Crown Piton 7.0 Soft racket is for those intermediate players looking to practise a game based on accurate shots both at the back of the court and close to the net.
Design and colours
It has an impeccable yellow and black design. It is a padel racket intended for players who don’t want to be overlooked.
The Black Crown Piton 7.0 Soft padel racket’s technical features
- It has a core made of Eva Soft rubber, which helps it to better absorb vibrations when hitting the ball.
- It has a frame made of 80% carbon , which makes it highly resistant and durable.
- It is very light so it is manageable on the court.
- Their faces are rough, which makes it possible to generate better spin.
- The faces have 3 Low Density Piton Glass technology, a compound that provides greater stability and control.