AKKERON COBRA EDITION 21
The Akkeron Cobra Edition 21 padel racket is a sports accessory as bold in its design as it is advanced in its versatility, in terms of hows it’s made. The user will find its handling very pleasant.
Why buy the Akkeron Cobra Edition 21 padel racket?
The Akkeron Cobra Edition 21 padel racket is a premium quality sports accessory with a design to match. It has been made with the aim of providing the user with better game versatility. Its manufacturing technology makes it a model that is as easy to handle as it is powerful when hitting the ball.
What type of player is the Akkeron Cobra Edition 21 padel racket for?
This model with medium-high balance is aimed at players who have reached an advanced or professional level of the game.
Design and colours
This padel racket is not limited by simple aesthetics, and shows a true display of colour, with two cobras positioned symmetrically on the faces. These are decorated in gold, on a flaming background using reddish-black colours. The brand's logo appears near the heart.
Technical characteristics of the Akkeron Cobra Edition 21 padel racket
- It offers a medium-high balance with the aim of allowing the user to play with a greater level of versatility.
- Using Black EVA Soft Original in the composition of the core, to improve grip and spin.
- Includes nine rows of holes on the faces to enhance spin throughout the match.
- It has a rounded shape, with the addition of matte varnish with a sandpaper effect to reinforce resistance to wear and tear.
- The entire frame is made with graphene carbon, a very suitable material to develop the power of this model.