ADIDAS ADIPOWER LIGHT 3.1 2022
This Adidas racket, used by Martita Ortega, is for advanced players. It provides control with a wide contact point, providing an incredibly powerful, high performance game.
Why will you like the Adidas Adipower Light 3.1 2022 padel racket?
The Adidas racket is a very versatile control model. With it, you will achieve your maximum performance without much effort. It produces a powerful game as it is a padel racket with great benefits.
Who is the Adidas Adipower Light 3.1 2022 padel racket for?
This racket is designed for high-level players looking for functionality and a high level of resistance. The technologies used in its manufacturing allow for a high level of power in overhead shots and volleys.
Design and colours of the Adidas Adipower Light 3.1 2022 padel racket
This model features a round design and mint-coloured detailing with the brand's logo in white on the faces.
Technical features of the Adidas Adipower Light 3.1 2022 padel racket
- Dual eXoskeleton. It’s a technology that uses double-height carbon ribs in the heart to produce greater power.
- Spin Blade Mould. This is a roughness on the racket mould that ensures you get maximum spin in your shots.
- Power Embossed Ridge. It is an outer carbon rib on the racket’s frame that provides greater rigidity.
- Medium density EVA soft rubber . This material provides perfect balance during your game, providing a great feeling of comfort.
- Smart Holes Curve. This technology means that the holes are positioned in a way that optimises spin.