SIUX TRILOGY CONTROL SPECIAL EDITION PADEL RACKET
This Siux racket is made of carbon to provide greater agility, resistance, and strength to players with a versatile style. This padel racket is ideal for playing professional matches.
Reasons to choose the Siux Trilogy Control Special Edition padel racket
This padel racket is made of low-weight material, which offers a light game and resistance to any padel player. The Siux Trilogy Control Special Edition racket, with its tubular carbon structure, provides the necessary rigidity to improve stability.
What level of play is the Siux Trilogy Control Special Edition padel racket for?
The Siux racket is specially designed for professional players or those with an advanced level of play who prefer a balanced style.
Design and colors
It has an original checkered background in black and orange, with the brand printed on it. It has a round shape.
Technical characteristics of the Siux Trilogy Control Special Edition racket
- Its EVA soft rubber core, whose low density reduces impact vibrations, increases accuracy.
- Carbon frame, for greater rigidity and resistance, as well as a very light weight, which contributes to the improvement of performance.
- Absorbent handle, which keeps the palm dry and prepared at any stage of the game, to guarantee a correct and comfortable grip even during intense sessions.
- 24K tex carbon face, a lighter material that is resistant to shape loss, compared to common carbon.
- Round shape that favors a balanced style of play, where control and hitting force are equally desired.