BLACK CROWN PITON NAKANO 15K PADEL RACKET
This Black Crown racket model is designed for aggressive games. It is a padel racket providing good feeling in offensive plays, with great ball contact in defense.
Why are you going to like the Black Crown Piton Nakano 15K padel racket?
The Black Crown racket will allow you to play games with precise, aggressive shots, but with a soft touch at the same time. It is a racket for offensive games, while also giving good performance in defense.
Who is the Black Crown Piton Nakano 15K padel racket for?
It is a padel racket for high level players who want greater precision, aggressiveness, and power in their game.
Design and colors of the Black Crown Piton Nakano 15K padel racket
It is a striking, round racket with a black base and details in white, shades of pink, lemon yellow, and blue.
Technical characteristics of the Black Crown Piton Nakano 15K padel racket
- Made of tubular carbon material. It is highly resistant to shocks and tolerates torsion well without deforming or deteriorating.
- There is fiberglass on the faces, giving it enough elasticity to power up your shots.
- It has a low balance, which provides great power without losing control in hitting or touching the ball.
- The EVA Super Soft core provides enough softness so that the hitting sensation is comfortable and at the same time powerful.
- Longer Grip. This design feature makes it easier to hit two-handed backhands.